[rt-users] a problem with international characters

Andrey A. Ryazanov sg at di-net.ru
Sat May 17 08:38:31 EDT 2003

Hi!

I've just installed RT 3.0.2 - it's cool :-)

It works fine, except this:
when I try to update template or to post any comment on ticket or to fill in any field on
the web with international (eg. russian) characters - it doesn't do it!
It just says nothing like I never did it ;( It says no error - nothing ...
When I press submit button the form silently reverts to its original state.

However ASCII characters do go fine and even emailed ticket with either ASCII or
international characters are being displayed correctly on the web (ru localization works
too).

Please help!

I run FreeBSD 4.8-RC with Perl 5.8.0, Apache 1.3.x with FastCGI, MySQL.