[rt-users] RT with Qmail HOWTO

'Mike Jackson' mjj at isorauta.ntc.nokia.com
Sat May 17 16:57:59 EDT 2003

ext Miles Scruggs (midgard at garnetws.com) wrote:

> What I'm saying is that I'm having trouble getting RT to use qmail for
> outgoing corespondence, incoming processing would be nice, but not
> something that I really care about.

Your outgoing mail configuration in etc/config.pm isn't any different
than mine, except that I have a link from /var/qmail/bin/sendmail to
/usr/sbin/sendmail so I call that instead.

To debug qmail, just tail it's logfile while trying to send a message.
The logfile location depends on your site-specific configuration. If you
aren't the one who set the Qmail up, then ask the person who did.

--
mike