[rt-users] % sign in filename from email

Stewart James stewart.james at vu.edu.au
Tue May 20 02:40:19 EDT 2003

It may very well be the size of the message causing the issue.

The test image (not that the type matters) was 368kb, even as a normal
name, it would get "stuck" in the queue, I just tried sending an email
with a 55kb message and it was delivered without problem.

I am now wondering if the entire problem is more on sendmails smrsh side
perhaps timing out before the message is accepted by the web server?

For the record I am using sendmail, would anyone else have seen similar
issues?