[rt-users] patch to enable email threading with RT 3.0.2

Daniel E. Eisenbud eisenbud at cbio.mskcc.org
Tue May 20 21:39:17 EDT 2003

This is a good start, but it's broken in a number of ways.  It defaults
to the wronge message-id for in-reply-to and it randomly mangles the
order of the references.

To make this really useful, it would help to have a message-id
permanently attached to replies and comments that are generated by the
web UI as well as ones submitted by email.  Jesse, would you accept an
improved threading patch that did that?

-Dan