[rt-users] Re: Date Miscalculation - was 'Search' links to redirection page

Dave Steele daves at xetron.com
Wed May 21 09:08:19 EDT 2003

Phil Homewood <pdh at bestpractical.com> wrote in news:20030520222704.GC475
@luggage.internal.moreton.com.au:

> Dave Steele wrote:
>> I also notice that Date handling is off. Dates sometime inexplicably
>> default to 2002;
>
> Can you provide an example of a date that does this, and in what context?

Not really. Dates of the form 5/20/03 gave seemingly random results.
Switching to "May 20" worked pretty well, but I noticed that it switched
years on me once. I assume that this is a function of the Perl Date module
used.

>> The 'left' field in Search is always zero, and 'Final
>> Priority' never gets invoked. Is this an Apache version problem as well?
>
> What do you mean by "invoked" ?

The priority of the task never becomes the 'Final Priority'.

Again, it's RH9, RT3.0.2, Apache 2.0.40.

RPM modules perl-Time-HiRes-1.38-3
Time::ParseDate from CPAN, version 2003.0211.