[rt-users] Remaining issues in RT 3.0.2's handling of international characters

Thomas Kirk thomas at arkena.dk
Fri May 23 06:46:28 EDT 2003

Hep

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 12:17:11PM +0200, Dirk Pape wrote:

> >1. wrong ISO-8859-1 encoding of outgoing From-headers with umlauts in it,
> >eg. in '"RT/MI (Sebastian Lück)" <lueck at inf.fu-berlin.de>' the part
> >'"RT/MI (Sebastian Lück)" <lueck' is in a whole bracketed with
> >ISO-8859-1?... brackets, hence MUAs fail to sort by email adresses.

I dont know if this is the same problem we have but im from denmark
and we are using request tracker with our native language which
includes the letters "æøå" and when we uses these letters in subject
request-tracker will send out emails that have lots of spaces in the
subjectline?

--
Venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Thomas Kirk

"Lisa honey, are you saying you're never going to eat any animal
again? What about bacon?" -- Homer Simpson