[rt-users] Incoming Email Questions

Lukman W. Kusuma lukman at commverge.com
Fri May 23 07:03:37 EDT 2003

Hi All,

Could anyone hint me any guidance on setting RT (v2) up to handle
incoming email for respective queue & ticket ?
I understand it could do it, but I have a lot of questions, i.e. how it
put it to respective queue & ticket, what email address need to be set,
etc. ..
I am trying to digest the config.pm, but the options  & remark get me
lost than helping. It's my little knowledge on the terms, I believe.

We have been using RT for quite some time and would like activate this
function now.

TIA

Lukman