[rt-users] Setting a default owner on a per queue basis

Jonas Lincoln lincoln at unit.liu.se
Fri May 23 08:08:46 EDT 2003

In share/html/Ticket/Create.html, find the row:

<& /Elements/SelectOwner, Name => "Owner", QueueObj => $QueueObj,
Default => $ARGS{Owner}||undef &>

Replace with
% if ($QueueObj->Name eq 'TheQueue) {
	<& /Elements/SelectOwner, Name => "Owner", QueueObj => $QueueObj,
Default => $ARGS{Owner}||"Id for the default queue-user" &>
% } else {
	<& /Elements/SelectOwner, Name => "Owner", QueueObj => $QueueObj,
% }
Replace string where appropriate.

Save as local/html/Ticket/Create.html

Cheers,