[rt-users] Linux versions supported.

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Fri May 23 08:35:44 EDT 2003

Stephen Quinney scripted ::

>On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 10:38:01AM -0700, Mat Brletic wrote:
>Not really an answer to your question but RT3.0.0 has now been
>accepted into Debian/unstable. There should be an upload of 3.0.2
>soonish as well. Given a couple of weeks it should make it into
>testing. This means that all the dependencies and most common
>configurations are supported out of the box. We're currently working
>on Debconf support as well to make configuration really easy.

Also not really answering your question, but We've been putting a lot of work
into getting it ready for Gentoo as well. I successfully have it installed on
one Gentoo system and it will work as long as you let the ebuild use CPAN.  I'm
trying to get around that though so it's taking some time to work out
dependencies.

JSR/