[rt-users] bulk setup and external auth.

acmeyer at web.de acmeyer at web.de
Mon May 26 02:52:36 EDT 2003

Hi to all of you,

I've set up a rt-box and it works very well so far. Now I'm having a couple of questions.

1.) Is there any way to import a csv file with users into rt? I've to manage nearly 150 users and it is very ugly to set them up by hand :-(

2.) In rt 2.x there were tools for using LDAP. Is there a way to authorise the users with LDAP in rt 3 or better to import them in rt3 from a LDAP source such as Lotus Notes? Would also resolve the import problem. :-)

Any help and glues are very welcome.

My Configuration:
SuSE 8.2
rt 3.0.2
mysql 4.0.x
apache 1.3.27
modperl1

Arne

--
Whenever you think things can't go even more worse, someone stupid shows you the opposite...