[rt-users] ticket creation

Stefan Pampel stefanp at edo.uni-dortmund.de
Mon May 26 07:42:44 EDT 2003

Hi..
I have problems setting up the rt-mailgate.
I installed Postfix as MailDaemon and inserted

rt:         "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action
correspond --url http://localhost/"
rt-comment: "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action comment
--url http://localhost/"

into /etc/aliases as described in the manual.
mailforwarding works for other users (test: someuser for example), but
not for rt/rt-comment.

when i send a mail to rt at ip or rt-comment at ip there does not appear a
ticket in the general-queue (after initial installation)
will i have to configure something first or should it work that way?

-Stefan