[rt-users] [rt-announce] Development Snapshot 3.0.2++

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Mon May 26 16:06:43 EDT 2003

Hello Jesse,

--Am Montag, 26. Mai 2003 18:41 Uhr +0200 schrieb Dirk Pape
<pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de>:

> I have still the same issues as decribed earlier and I can now fuzzily
> reproduce them (see below)

I have thoroughly reviewed my configuration and wonder if my problem is
related to my apache virtual server configs:

I have set up two virtual servers for RT3, one is serving the web via https
and the other listens on localhost:80 and only serves the exim forwards to
rt-mailgate. I set this up long time ago to avoid SSL-encoding on the
localhost connection.

>From other postings regarding running RT2 and RT3 on the same site I
remember now there were problems mentioned if using mod_perl and I wonder
if I ran into the same problem here.

I will now set up perl and exim to forward into the same virtual server,
shut down the localhost server and try to reproduce the problem.

If this is the cause, what would you suggest?

A) serving localhost:80 with another true apache instance
B) having rt-mailgate connect via https to the same VirtualServer serving
the web

Dirk.

Dirk.