[rt-users] bplogo.gif not showing in RT 3..0.2

Lieven Tomme lieven.tomme at aquanta.com
Mon May 26 17:09:15 EDT 2003

Upon browsing to my domain where RT can  be accessed, say http://mydomain, I get the login prompt, but not the image on the top left of the page, having the following properties:

http://mydomain/NoAuth/images//bplogo.gif

Since the above URL is perfectly visible by entering in a browser address bar, I suspect this might have something to do with Mason, although I am not familiar with this.
The FAQ doesn't make me wiser regarding this, and neither do the mailing lists (unless I am overlooking things).
So I would appreciate your help.
FYI, my RT_SiteConfig.pm contains the following:

Set($WebPath , "");
Set($WebBaseURL , http://mydomain);
Set($WebURL , $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . "/");
Set($WebImagesURL , $WebURL . "NoAuth/images/");
Set($LogoURL , $WebImagesURL . "rt.jpg");

File permissions are set to the httpd owner/group:
]# ls -l  /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images/bplogo.gif
-rw-r--r--    1 nobody   nobody        825 May 13 02:31 /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images/bplogo.gif

Many thanks, and kind regards,

Lieven