[rt-users] bulk setup and external auth.

Arne-Christian Meyer acmeyer at web.de
Tue May 27 03:20:16 EDT 2003

"Scott A. McIntyre" <scott at xs4all.net> schrieb am 26.05.03 09:13:25:

> --On Monday, May 26, 2003 08:52 +0200 acmeyer at web.de wrote:
>
> > Hi to all of you,
> >
> > I've set up a rt-box and it works very well so far. Now I'm having a
> > couple of questions.
> >
> > 1.) Is there any way to import a csv file with users into rt? I've to
> > manage nearly 150 users and it is very ugly to set them up by hand :-(
> >

> You'd have to take the CSV data and wrap it / push it though
> $RTHOME/bin/rt-admin, which allows you to create and modify users, queues,
> etc....however, I've never had it working right.
>
> Regards,
>
> Scott

Hi Scott,

thanks for that idea.... but where the heck is the tool?  I installed the 3.0.2 version, but I can't find rt-admin in $RTHOME/bin? Am I missing something or was it removed in RT 3?

My Configuration:
SuSE 8.2
rt 3.0.2
mysql 4.0.13
apache 1.3.27
modperl1 1.27

Arne

--
Whenever you think things can't go even more worse, someone stupid shows you the opposite...