[rt-users] Help needed with RT 3.0.2 running under Red Hat Linux 7.3 and Exim as MTA

lazyturtl at arcor.de lazyturtl at arcor.de
Wed May 28 03:24:27 EDT 2003

Hello everyone,

I got stucked. If you can´t help me I give up.
I used to work with RT 2.0.13 and recently installed an new Version 3.0.2.

I upgraded all modules, Mod Perl, Apache and so on and everything looks fine, except:

No recipients found. Not sending.

in /var/log/messages (Why it is logged THERE is beyond me).
RT does not send Mail out and I don´t know what to do.

Please help - I have been trying and searching for 3 days but I can´t get it fixed.

Any ideas ?

Thanks and regards,
Sascha
--