[rt-users] UTF-7

Brent Geach brent at telecom1.com
Wed May 28 08:27:34 EDT 2003

Hi
Im seeing a lot of these in my rt.log

Encoding error: Unknown encoding 'unicode-1-1-utf-7' at
/export/www/new/rt3/lib/RT/I18N.pm line 219

How can I sort this out?

Another bit of an odd one:
Im using exim as MTA and every now and then I see this

2003-05-27 22:11:26 19KlgE-0002TO-UQ ** |/export/www/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate
--queue content_java --action correspond --url http://localhost/
<content_java at t1.com
> R=system_aliases T=address_pipe: Child process of address_pipe transport
returned 75 (could mean temporary error) from command:
/export/www/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate

This looks like an exim error but isnt it the mailgate thats timeing out?
I can then immediately resend the mail and it will go through? :-/

The system is a bit busy but not overly so, the load during that time only
went up to around 2.0
Ive put in 2G mem on
Intel(R) Pentium(R) III CPU family      1133MHz

I thought that the database might be locked or something but Im not a mysql
guru to know how to check it out. The mysql config is:
# The MySQL server
[mysqld]
port            = 3306
socket          = /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
skip-locking
set-variable    = key_buffer=512M
set-variable    = max_allowed_packet=1M
set-variable    = table_cache=256
set-variable    = sort_buffer=2M
set-variable    = record_buffer=2M
set-variable    = myisam_sort_buffer_size=128M
set-variable    = thread_cache=16
# Try number of CPU's*2 for thread_concurrency
set-variable    = thread_concurrency=8

Any ideas on that one?

--
Regards,

Brent              /"\
                   \ /
Linux Registered    X  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
User #309941       / \ Against HTML Mail