[rt-users] RT3: Couldn't create a ticket- Internal error message

Sophie Rockhsar sophia at aps.org
Wed May 28 17:31:58 EDT 2003

 Hi,

I have migrated the RT2 data into the newly installed RT3 ( 3.0.2 running on
PostgreSql 7.3.2 ), and everything looked fine until I attempted to create a
ticket. At 'Create', I got the error message 'Could not create ticket due to
internal error'. The Apache error log has the following:

Couldn't create a ticket (/usr/local/rt3/lib/RT/Ticket_Overlay.pm:483)

Any help would be appreciated... I noticed this problem had been posted
before, didn't see any responses though.

Thanks!
Sophie