[rt-users] Bulk removing of requestors seems broken in 3.0.2

Daniel E. Eisenbud eisenbud at cbio.mskcc.org
Thu May 29 15:59:34 EDT 2003

I have a principal who is a requestor on a lot of tickets, and I want to
remove her so that they're requestorless.  If I try to do a bulk update
and remove her as a requestor, I get one "Ticket NNN: Could not find
that principal" message for each ticket.  But just as a sanity check to
make sure that I'm specifying her username right, if I try to bulk add
her as a requestor to the tickets, it tells me she already is one.  So I
think that this might be a genuine RT bug.

-Dan

--
Daniel E. Eisenbud
eisenbud at cbio.mskcc.org