[rt-users] [rt-announce] Development Snapshot 3.0.2++

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Fri May 30 08:25:23 EDT 2003

Hello Jesse,

--Am Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003 2:13 Uhr -0400 schrieb Jesse Vincent
<jesse at bestpractical.com>:

> It really shouldn't be.  We've made additional changes to the RT core
> for UTF8. I'm not sure that any of them will fix it, but if you grab the
> same URL from aegis for the rt 3.0 branch, it should be the current
> code. I'd love to know how that works for you.

the newest version did not solve the problem neither. I have now taken care
of eliminating most custom configs here. rt-mailgate is invoked from the
same Virtual Server as the webserver.

I cannot see any differences in the record for the displayed transaction
attachments when I browse through the rt3 database with phpmyadmin. Even
though the display of one ticket in the webbrowser ist garbled and the
other one not. This does not depend on the browser I choose to display and
also the source of the webpage is different with the characters displayed
in the header fields of the transaction.

Can you reproduce the error at your test set with the decriptions I sent to
you?

This specific error which I could reproduce was only a minor annoyance
compared to the former problems I decribed before in the thread, but which
I could not reproduce.

I will continue testing and save the two tickets here. If you tell me how
to get them from our database, I can send you a dump of them.

Dirk.