[rt-users] Approval problems with RT3

Joseph Gosselin gnostic at revahertz.com
Fri May 30 16:42:57 EDT 2003

Good day. The company I work for has been quite happy with RT3 as a
replacement for an antiquated system we were using, and for general use
all is going quite well. However, the management wants to enable the
approval system, and this is an area where I have run into some trouble
in configuration and implementation.

Basically, I can create a queue (Approbations) and then create a global
template of the following form, named ``DevApprovals'':

	===Create-Ticket: codereview