[rt-users] Different actions on "Resolved"

David A. Ulevitch davidu at everydns.net
Sat Nov 1 19:37:19 EST 2003

When marking a ticket as "Resolved" in the context of a reply the user
gets two emails, the reply comments in addition to the standard "your
ticket has been resolved, blah blah" email.

We would like a way to "silently" resolve tickets without pushing an
email out to a user.  Is there a way we can add another status (without
the hackery I've read of in the archives) that is like "Resolved, no email"?

We like how RT works (running RT 3.0.6) but sometimes the extra
"Resolved" email is not needed but sometimes we like it.  ;)  A nice
checkbox next to the status drop-down or something would be a nice
solution perhaps.

Thanks,
davidu

  David A. Ulevitch - Founder, EveryDNS.Net
  Washington University in St. Louis
  http://david.ulevitch.com -- http://everydns.net