[rt-users] Support Contacts

amelton at gservices-us.com amelton at gservices-us.com
Mon Nov 3 13:50:37 EST 2003

My apologies if this has already been addressed.

We use RT for both internal trouble tracking as well as tracking progress
of tickets opened with our suppliers.

One thing I would like to see is a contact list in RT.  When we receive a
ticket/alarm which needs to be called out to a supplier, the contact
information for that supplier along with any escalation procedures right
in RT would provide our NOC staff the necessary data without having to
switch screens or applications.

Has this been considered or implemented in an add-on package?

Thanks.