[rt-users] RT3.0.6 and LDAP

Tim Stoop cvd at il.fontys.nl
Tue Nov 4 13:45:00 EST 2003

On Tuesday 04 November 2003 18:07, John Jasen wrote:
> RT ... at least in what I've created, autocreates an RT (mysql) account
> for the user, leaving the password auth to apache (which leaves it to
> LDAP).
>
> In my config, the user does not automatically have the "let this user be
> granted rights" box checked, and thus can't get very far. You may also
> have to specifically grant them access to queues.

I'm not that far at the moment... Could you please take a look at
http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2003-November/018167.html and tell
me if this rings any bells? I get that error right after logging in and I
have no clue on how to fix it.

I really should go and teach myself Perl, but I'd really like to have RT
working first... Thanks for all the help already.

--
Kind regards,
Tim Stoop