[rt-users] authentication with client certs

Leigh David Heyman leigh at csail.mit.edu
Wed Nov 5 13:57:18 EST 2003

Has anyone attempted authenticating web users using client certificates
instead of username/password?  Any success?
I'd like to be able, in the autoreply template, to send the requestor a
link to the ticket they just openend, and, if they have a certificate,
they can access their ticket(s), without having to type a password
(since they're already authenticated by virtue of having the certificate)

If anyone has tried anything like this, I'd be interested in seeing any
examples of code and/or configuration settings.

Thanks,

-Leigh