[rt-users] converting from gnats to RT3

Palle Girgensohn girgen at pingpong.net
Wed Nov 5 17:18:37 EST 2003

Thanks, interesting approach. :)

About the Unicode conversion, since I use PostgreSQL, all I need to do is
tell Postgresql "set client_encoding = 'LATIN1'"  and I can insert
iso8859-1 characters into a unicode database; they will be converted
on-the-fly. Only, I cannot find a way to tell anything to postgresql
directly :)

Palle

--On onsdag, november 05, 2003 20.42.54 +0300 "Ruslan U. Zakirov"