[rt-users] Cannot create a new ticket by mail

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Thu Nov 6 05:47:02 EST 2003

Do you have a queue called test?

Samuel

-----Original Message-----
From: Harald.Volz at unibas.ch [mailto:Harald.Volz at unibas.ch]
Sent: Wednesday,05 November,2003 20:02
To: rt-users at lists.fsck.com
Subject: [rt-users] Cannot create a new ticket by mail

Hi List,
I have a problem with rt3.0.6 on Redhat 9.0. I can reply to an existing
ticket by mail but not open a new one by mail. The mail is not delivered
by rt-mailgate.

Trying manually leads to the same error:
++++++++++++++++++
cat /tmp/test.test| /opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue test --action
correspond --url http://www.mybox.dum/ --debug Connecting to
http://www.mybox.dum//REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway at
/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate line 444, <> chunk 1.
temporary failure
RT server error.

The RT server which handled your email did not behave as expected. It
said:

temporary failure
For testing purposes I allowed everybody to create a ticket but this did
not help.

I am using:
perl 5.8.0
sendmail 8.12.8