[rt-users] configured users do not show up

Harald Volz harald.volz at unibas.ch
Thu Nov 6 12:13:49 EST 2003

Hi List,
another Problem with rt3.0.6 on Redhat 9.0:
I just started to configure RT a few days ago. Having configured 4 Users I
cannot see them since yesterday in most parts of RT, but they still can login:

- Clicking Configuration=> users=>Select a user => there is no user visible
If I do a search which leads to no user I get: No users matching search
criteria found. If I do a search which should lead to a user I just see
Users matching search criteria: without any user.
- During ticket creation and comments I can set only nobody as owner
- Configuration => groups => mygroup => Members shows all users which are
already part of this group. nonmembers are not shown in the users Panel. If
I remove a member I cannot readd him because he is not visible in the users
pane
- I have given all users all rights (I can see them in user rights pages)
but still no change
- I tried 3.0.7 pre1 => same

Looking with a SQL-tools on the database shows all users.

So the users are there and they are not.
Any ideas?

regards,
harald