[rt-users] Assembling Search URLs (reformulated)

Stefan Seiz talklists at index-s.de
Sun Nov 9 10:27:16 EST 2003

On 08.11.2003 20:08 Uhr, Jan Algermissen <jalgermissen at topicmapping.com>
wrote:

> Here is an example to explain what I mean:
>
> my $queue_name = "Incidents";
> my $related_part_serial_number = "778-889";
>
> # Assemble the URL that gives me all new and open tickets in queue named
> # incidents that have the value "778-889" as the name for custom field
> # "related_part"  (the custom field is assigned to the queue, not global!)
>
> my $url = "http://rt.example.de/Search/Listing.html?--WHAT GOES HERE???--

What about just doing that search in RT's Web interface? After you hit
"Search", on the left side of the screen you'll see the "Bookmarkable" URL
to "this search". Looking at that url should give you te necessary hints.

Or did I fully miss what your actual problem is?

--
<http://www.StefanSeiz.com>
Spamto: <bin at imd.net>