[rt-users] problem defining search criterias in quick search

Einar Fagertun einar.fagertun at cc.uit.no
Mon Nov 10 08:03:38 EST 2003

We have added a new status, "stalled" in RTs Quick search display.

We have managed to display the stalled items on "quick search" and in "refine search". We also want the stalled option to be displayed under "current search criteria", when u click the "queue name" in Quick search (It currently only search for 'queue', status 'open' and 'new').

What file do we have to edit? It seems like the status is stored in a special status array, but I don't know where the new status is inserted into this array.

Einar