Broken Attachments with RT 3.06 / FastCgi - was:Re: [rt-users] Attachments being truncated

Stefan Seiz talklists at index-s.de
Mon Nov 10 15:04:56 EST 2003

On 10.11.2003 20:50 Uhr, Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> Can you have someone send me personally mail with an attachment that
> breaks RT EXACTLY as they send it to RT?
> -jesse

Hi Jesse,

thanks for replying. I'll setup a test queue tomorrow and have my US guys
email attachments as often as it needs until I can 100% reproduce how to
send them so they break when entering RT. I assume it's as simple as sending
one with a Notes Client on Windows, but maybe not.

As soon as I could reproduce it a couple of times, I'll have them send the
attachment directly to you AND cc a test-que on our RT.

Thanks!

--
<http://www.StefanSeiz.com>
Spamto: <bin at imd.net>