[rt-users] RT should send something to the Cc list on ticket creation

asterr asterr at pobox.com
Mon Nov 10 20:28:35 EST 2003

As far as I can tell, your statement of the problem is correct.  I ran into
the same issue when deploying RT.

I ended up keeping the original:

     On Create Autoreply To Requestors with template Autoreply

And added:

     On Create Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Autoreply

The "Autoreply to Requestors" action skips the standard check to avoid sending
mail to the actor.  (You could change this in RT_SiteConfig.pm, but most
people only want to override this on creation.)

If you only have the second scrip, then requestors will stop getting e-mail
on ticket creation.

-Aaron