[rt-users] Problems with rt3-elixus on FreeBSD 4.8-REL

Autrijus Tang autrijus at autrijus.org
Tue Nov 11 00:18:55 EST 2003

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 06:49:49PM -0600, Mike Vidal wrote:
> so what's the difference between the rt3-elixus and the regular rt version anyway?

Well, pkg-descr says:

    Developed by elixus.org and supported by OurInternet, Inc, rt3-elixus is
    a beefed-up branch based on the latest -pre/-rc/-final release of RT3.
    It features an alternate Tabbed UI, Workflow editor, many more custom field
    types (including multiple-entry fields), Object Attributes, and has been
    ported to Microsoft Windows.

I think that's about it. :-)

The TabbedUI thing (accessible as /Work/ and /Edit/, as opposed to / and /Admin/)
is our alternate UI, which is the main difference between the two branches.

Thanks,
/Autrijus/