[rt-users] Problems with rt3-elixus on FreeBSD 4.8-REL

Jason B. Alonso jalonso at mit.edu
Tue Nov 11 13:44:45 EST 2003

Hmm...

Well, I have RT3 (the "normal" version) running on Windows with PostgreSQL,
Exim, and Apache, entirely under Cygwin.  It installs OOTB after a few minor
tweaks (including one or two "force install" cmds to CPAN for prerequisite
packages).  Oh, and I guess mod_perl/mod_fastcgi don't work quite right, so
I had to add to use cgi-fcgi and launch Mason from inittab instead...

Is there a place where I should submit the full story?

Regards,
J[ ]