[rt-users] Problem with CC on ticket creation

Marshall, Darren darren.marshall at intechnology.co.uk
Wed Nov 12 09:23:43 EST 2003

Hi,

There's probably a simple reason for this that I've managed to overlook, if so my apologies.
When I create a ticket via the web gui, and add recipients I want to be copied to the Cc: box, they are not copied on the ticket creation.If I add the same users to the Admin Cc field, then the users get notification.Any ideas?.

Regards Darren

CitC Virus Scanning Service powered by SkyLabs. For further information visit
http://www.citc.it

___