[rt-users] RT 1.0.7 --> 3.0 on Mac OS X 10.3

Peter Kerns kerns at curis.com
Thu Nov 13 15:22:40 EST 2003

We have been running RT 1.0.7 for more nearly 4 years without a hitch.
Thats great, but now we are way behind the times.  I would like to
install RT 3 on a new Mac OS X 10.3 system.

- Has anyone installed RT 3.0 on Mac OS X 10.3 (or 10.2) that is
willing to give me a step-by-step list of instructions?  In reading
through the install steps, it appears that many options may need to be
changed specific to Mac OS X.

- Is there a migration tool or set of instructions for importing the
data from RT 1 to 3?

Thanks,
Peter Kerns
kerns at curis.com