[rt-users] RT 1.0.7 --> 3.0 on Mac OS X 10.3

Kevin Murphy murphy at genome.chop.edu
Fri Nov 14 09:43:51 EST 2003

We use RT 3 on OS X 10.2.  I was able to get it working using the
official instructions and Google.  I wound up compiling Perl 5.8,
Apache 1.3.28 and mod_perl 1.28 from source, which was intimidating at
times but possible using the standard installation and configuration
docs.

***(send)mail integration was by far the worst part for me.***   If you
are experienced with a mail server (I am not), this may go a lot
smoother for you.  Bleah.   I still shudder when I think about my epic
battles with smrsh.

-Kevin Murphy