[rt-users] Case-only change of queue name

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Sun Nov 16 17:22:47 EST 2003

Matthias Juchem wrote:
> The queue name is 'General' and I want it to be 'general'.
>
> If I want to change it, the WebGUI says that the value for the queue name is
> not allowed.

Queue names are case-insensitive, and it thinks you're changing
the name to one that already exists. That could be seen as a bug,
but probably not one likely to be fixed in a hurry.

As a workaround, you might be able to change the name from "General"
to "general1" and then to "general".
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, http://www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630