Subject: Re: [rt-users] Problems with attachments

Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Fri Nov 21 11:37:35 EST 2003

> I'm having some problems with attachments and Request Tracker 3.0.6 when
one
> sends an e-mail to the RT address with Lotus Notes and an attachment.

Yes, i had all sorts of weird attachment problems with my users which use
Notes to email back and forth with RT 3.0.5.

However, in my case, the email body and headers arrived in good shape. The
attachments were there too, but they were broken. You could neither open
them from within the email (in an email client) nor by clicking on the LINK
to the attachment in the RT Web-interface.

--
Stefan Seiz <http://www.StefanSeiz.com>
Spamto: <bin at imd.net>

Stefan, so what did you to fix this problem? We have the exact same problem
w/ Notes 5.x.

Thanks.

Joe Micciche