[rt-users] rt2-to-rt3: only users created

Rehan van der Merwe rehan at nha.co.za
Fri Nov 21 09:11:10 EST 2003

Hi,

When using rt2-to-rt3 all the users are created, but everything else is
broken.

I am using rt3.0.6 and I have tried rt2-to-rt3 1.20 and 1.17 and they
both give the same error.

When I go to a ticket, I get a "Ticket could not be loaded" error.

The Users data seems fine, and so does the Attachments and Transactions
data.

However, there is nothing in the Tickets table and the Groups data does
not seem right.

Anyone got ideas?

If necessary I can provide you with extracts of the data I have or the
mysql log when importing

Regards,
Rehan