[rt-users] Re: About to give up on RT!!

seph seph at directionless.org
Fri Nov 21 15:53:57 EST 2003

Threatening to stop using a software product isn't going to get you any
friends on a high traffic volunteer support mailing list. Consider
hiring a consultant.

> Here's my situation, I have MySql, Apache and RT
> successfully installed and ready to go but I can't get
> RT's web interface up and going. When I go to
> localhost.localdomain, I get the default apache
> webserver test page.

As you assume, it's probably your http.conf

> Can anyone PLEASE help me out and take a look at my httpd.conf file
> and advise for any errors or mishaps.

VirtualHost seems slightly suspect. Are you using them? Have you read
the apache docs? What about the RT docs? Did you stop and start
apache?

seph