[rt-users] Extracting information from $Ticket into template

Jörgen Niemi jorgen.niemi at unit.liu.se
Mon Nov 24 07:52:23 EST 2003

Hello,

I am are running RT3 v3.0.5 and are trying to send requestor information
   along with a template. The problem is that I can't figure out how the
syntax works for getting requestor information, or other information
except regular text printed with the mail.

While {$Ticket->CreatorObj->RealName} is used to get the name of the
creator I need a loop to extract all the requestors. And I also need to
know how the $Ticket-hash are supposed to be addressed, I'm obviously
missing some knowledge here...

I figure this isn't a hard thing to do but right now I feel lost in the
great abstraction of RT3.

Sincerely,
Jörgen Niemi