[rt-users] session timeout and a default change

Francesca Del Corso francesca.delcorso at fi.infn.it
Tue Nov 25 05:22:08 EST 2003

Hi all,

First question: is it possibile to configure a timeout webRT session? I
would like the Web RT page automatically logout after 10-15 minutes of
no web rt use.

Second question: when I click to Resolve a ticket I would like the rt
web page shows 'Response to Requestors' in the Update Type field as
default and not 'Comment (Not sent to Requestors)', which is the actual
default. I search into /rt3/share/html/Ticket/Update.html and
ModifyAll.html, /rt3/share/html/Search/Bulk.html but the changes made
don't work fine.

I have rt 3.0.6 installed.

Thank you !!

Francesca Del Corso

--
Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare - Sez. Firenze
c/o Polo Scientifico e Tecnologico
e-mail:delcorso at fi.infn.it