[rt-users] RT2 + stats package + fastcgi

Ian Gilmour ian.gilmour at ffei.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 03:54:28 EST 2003

Running this gives the following in the browser.....

could not find component for initial path '/chart'

Stack:
  [/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/HTML/Mason/Request.pm:226]
  [/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/HTML/Mason/Request.pm:166]
  [/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Class/Container.pm:265]
  [/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Class/Container.pm:343]
  [/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/HTML/Mason/Interp.pm:213]
  [/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/HTML/Mason/Interp.pm:207]
  [/home/rt/rt2-installation/bin/mason_handler.fcgi:208]

which means?? - thanks in advance.

cheers,

Ian