[rt-users] Mailgate errors RT 3

Frank Balonis rt-user at balonis.com
Wed Nov 26 11:46:56 EST 2003

 I also have found that if I remove "use strict;" in the Email.pm file that the email goes through and the ticket is created but there is no information in the ticket at all.  And no matter who the requestor is it is created by rt_system.

Frank

* Frank Balonis <rt-user at balonis.com> [2003-11-26 10:43:43 -0500]: