[rt-users] Problem with RT 3.0.7 and RTFM 2.0.1

Daniel Kleine-Albers dka at kesslerundpartner.biz
Sun Nov 30 13:56:59 EST 2003

On 28.11.2003, at 18:54, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> 5.6.1 and 5.8.x aren't binary compatible. The mere fact that you have
> modules left over from a 5.6.1 installation is a Big Problem.
> --
> http://www.bestpractical.com/rt  -- Trouble Ticketing. Free.

Thanx for the tip. I reinstalled all the perl things and mod_perl and
now it's working. Perhaps i didn't get it right, but how are articles
in RTFM supposed to be? At my installation i can only write a title and
a summary and insert some links to tickets and stuff - but there's no
box to enter a longer text for the article. Is this the correct
behaviour?

Thanx,
Daniel