[rt-users] Can anyone help me with a step by step config of RT?

Ada Hui myqu at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 23:47:20 EDT 2003

Dear Rommie and All,

I have been trying to get RT3.0.5 up on Red Hat 9 for many days but i still
can't do it. Seeing that you have succeeded already, would you mind give me
some more help by telling me how you get things done? I'm not a very
experienced Linux user, pls tell me more details.

I have tried to install RT 3.0.5 + mysql + fastcgi (i have tried modperl1
also, but can't install all the required module by CPAN, so i switched to
fastcgi)

Then i have RT successfully installed.

After that I tired to copy the RT_Config.pm to RT_SiteConfig.pm and modify
some settings. Also i add the vitual host config as the one you posted
earlier. Then i restarted httpd.

I tried to go to http://localhost, but can find the login page. Is there
anything i missed? Please help. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Ada