[rt-users] URGENT PLEASE - Problems after upgrading to Perl 5.8.1

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Thu Oct 2 05:49:00 EDT 2003

I don't know much about FastCGI, but after perl upgrade you should
reinstall all perl modules that have XS code(C code) or work on low
level. I also don't know how to figure out which module have to be
reinstalled so I recommend reistall all.
I also think that 5.8.1 is really fresh. Have a try with 5.8.0
I also don't think that many people have RT on 5.8.1 yet.
        Best regards. Ruslan.