[rt-users] Sorting / 'Ball-in-court'

Scott Hebert scott at cae.com
Thu Oct 2 16:57:49 EDT 2003

I added a new column in the Search/Elements/TicketRow and
Search/Elements/TicketHeader so that I could display
$Ticket->LastUpdatedByObj ->Name.

My technicians sort the queue's search results by 'LastUpdated' and they
scan the 'LastUpdatedBy' column looking for customers email addresses.

Hope this helps.

SH