[rt-users] Can anyone help me with a step by step config of RT?

Ada Hui myqu at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 3 02:05:19 EDT 2003

When i start httpd, it give me an error message :
Could not determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using
127.0.0.1 for ServerName.

So i just tired to login from that machine using localhost. Is it means that
things go wrong? It is my first time to configure apache, so  i may be
making silly mistake. Please tell me if i have done anything wrong. Thanks a
lot.

Best Regards,
Ada