[rt-users] Recall : How to start with Approvals?

Rommie request_tracker at acerhomes.com
Sat Oct 4 11:11:48 EDT 2003

1)  I'm planning to have different approving officer for each queue, do I
need to create different templates under each queue (not global)?

2)  If I have 3 queue, (system, technical, others), then I created
different template (#1) under each queue, where should I put my scrip, for
each queue or under global?

I confused...

---rommie